It’s been a while since I posted an update. We were on vacation to Disney World and then have been working on paperwork issues. The shell is up, all doors and windows are set, the roof is done and about 1/4th of the siding is on.
We have started grading where all the construction traffic was. The excavation company did a rough grading and planted grass in the road right-of-way, which is coming up already. I’m eager to get grass growing over the res of the lot so I can take down the silt fence as it is always in the way.
I also planted a Paw-Paw tree to replace the one that didn’t grow last year. You have to have two in order to produce fruit, so my two trees will be one year apart, but I don’t think that will be an issue.
My son & I got our bee hive setup and we hope to do better this year. Video and pictures to follow.